This week’s TTT topic is ‘Ten Books You’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card’ but really, ten is stupid when what I actually *need* is at least a hundred.
How about we make this the first week of Top One Hundred Tuesday?
Because I’m not buying many books this year (and I’m working out my strategy for next year), I basically think about what I would buy if I could, every other second of the day. *this is the bit where you admire my restraint*
But I’ll play by the rules –
01. The Paper House by Anna Spargo-Ryan
02. The Mandibles by Lionel Shriver
03. The Muse by Jessie Burton
04. Tender by Belinda McKeon
05. The Glorious Heresies by Lisa McInerney
06. A Year of Marvellous Ways by Sarah Winman
07. Spill Simmer Falter Wither by Sara Baume
08. Hot Milk by Deborah Levy
09. Imagine Me Gone by Adam Haslett
10. Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner
Read any of these? Which should I get first (when I can)?