01. I went to ’80s Mania’ a fortnight ago – Cutting Crew, Paul Young, Wang Chung, Go West and Taylor Dayne. I know, brilliant line up and they were all realistic about their performance (I think it was Cutting Crew who began by saying “We’re only playing four songs. One you’ll think was by REO Speedwagon and one you’ll know…I guess we could just play that one three times?!” Continue reading
A friend and I have been talking about a weekend in Sydney for about four years – we finally made it happen. When we last travelled to Sydney together it was 1990 and we stayed at a youth hostel, went clubbing every night and recovered during the day. And laughed for a week. We had as many laughs this time but the focus was on fabulous restaurants and cultural activities other than clubbing.
We kicked off our stay with frosè and views at Henry Deane’s. Continue reading
01. Saw two great shows last week – My Dad Wrote a Porno Live and MTC’s Di and Viv and Rose. Laughed my head off in one show and cried my eyes out in the other. Continue reading
01. My favourite tweet this month. No, scratch that. This year.
01. How INSANE is this clip of storm clouds? So much cloud-spotting envy right there… Continue reading
01. Guess what I saw last week? Continue reading