01. Isn’t John Irving’s writing process bananas?! (I can’t wait for Darkness as a Bride.) Continue reading
01. I love the cloudscapes by artist, Kelly Money.
02. I didn’t have a beach holiday this summer but I have restored the soul with a McCrae day trip. There will be a few more before Easter. Continue reading
Listening: Podcasts – Teacher’s Pet (gripping, as good as Serial); MDWAP (S4 is heaven on a hat stand); and Slow Burn (a new perspective on the Clinton/ Lewinsky/ Tripp situation) Continue reading
01. Made this yesterday and it was delicious. Continue reading
Sample Saturday is when I wade through the eleventy billion samples I have downloaded on my Kindle. I’m slowly chipping away and deciding whether it’s buy or bye. Continue reading
1. Merry Christmas, Season’s Greetings, and for those who find tinsel distracting, Happy Festivus.
“Frank invented a holiday? He’s so prolific!” Continue reading
Sample Saturday is when I wade through the eleventy billion samples I have downloaded on my Kindle. I’m slowly chipping away and deciding whether it’s buy or bye.
The Three-Year Swim Club by Julie Checkoway
1. Isn’t it fabulouso when friends think of you when they’re shopping? My ace friend Sam spotted these boots and texted me with “I’m seeing you in these boots. #sublime” I’m seeing me in those boots. Actually, scratch that. See me in those boots*.
2. The recommendation from the author of this article is “Don’t click on the Franzen think pieces.” Except that one, obvs. Continue reading