01. I’ve finished uni for the semester. Now I’m planning six weeks of fun. Continue reading
01. Hello Europe (and Australia)! It’s Eurovision time. I was up at the crack-of for the first semi this morning. Lots of thoughts but my picks from round one (in order) –
- Albania – for it’s 90s vibe
- Ireland – hear the crowd roar at a certain bit
- Finland – a good song and a lucky-ticket wheel!
- Czech Republic – Fresh Prince meets 80s-Sportsgirl-prep
- Bulgaria – can’t argue with the lyrics… Also, doesn’t this have a pleasing Goldfrapp feel?
Thought Switzerland would have made it through for their stand-up/ stand-on drumming work alone. I know everyone is loving Cyprus but really, Eurovision is not for Beyoncé-wannabees. And if we are voting on pure Eurovision-ness alone, Israel is the winner. Continue reading
01. Had to get out the trackies on a cool evening this week. And I’m spending eleventy hundred hours a day raking leaves. So yeah, it’s Autumn (that’s my friend’s dog camouflaged in leaves. His name is Leo). Continue reading
01. Saw the MTC production of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time a fortnight ago. The set (I took a sneaky pic before the show started) and the way that it was used to ‘reshape’ the stage was extraordinary, with the grid points on the box stage lighting up to show emotions, places, and movement. Continue reading
01. It was cloudy all day yesterday and I honestly thought I’d lose my shit if I didn’t get to see the Super Blue Blood Moon… thankfully, the sky was clear when the action started around 11pm. I didn’t try to take photos. I just enjoyed it (the pic above is from here). It was spectacular. Continue reading
01. Late-afternoon-altostratus taken at McCrae beach. Continue reading