01. It makes me very happy to think that most of these kids (approximately 30,000 at the Melbourne Climate Change protest) will be voting within five years (pic above taken by my 16yo son. Pic below via Twitter).
01. A cloud I wish I hadn’t seen – pyrocumulus. Bushfires have been burning out of control in many parts of Victoria – this cloud (pic taken by my friend, Sonali) is from the Bunyip fires that are burning 100km from Melbourne. Continue reading
01. Sunset, taken on my lovely weekend with my lovely mothers group at Phillip Island (our ‘babies’ are 16 now!). Continue reading
01. We had our annual international night with friends last week. This year’s country was Argentina – empanadas, Quilmes, Provoleta, Malbec, big steaks, chimichurri, sweet potato jelly (!) and Argentina’s answer to chocolate ripple cake (before you go rushing to make this cake, know that is was almost unbearably sweet – I’ll stick with the empanadas and grilled cheese). Continue reading
01. I have officially completed my university studies. A study-free year… What will I do with my time?! (hint: more reading, more swimming) Continue reading
01. You know when the reading of one book prompts the reading of another? There was a passing reference to Florence Broadhurst in the book I just finished (Flesh Wounds by Richard Glover), which made me pull one of the most beautiful books I own off the shelf – Helen O’Neill’s biography, Florence Broadhurst: Her Secret & Extraordinary Lives. Continue reading
01. I’ve been to see #ALLTHETHINGS over the last few weeks – Continue reading