This is my community service to book-bloggers – a list of the books that appear most frequently on all of the lists (32 of them) I listed on Best Books of 2017 – A List of Lists.
So here it is, the 2017 Commonly-Agreed-by-the-People-Who-Publish-Best-of-2017-Book-Lists-Before-December-31 top 47 books. Continue reading
1. I have a saying – “Gelato Messina is on the way home from everywhere.” Think you can handle 40 flavours? Knock yourself out.
2. While we’re on Gelato Messina, last night I had their special of the week – Old Gregg. It was sublime.
3. Which is the perfect segue into the Baileys Prize. If you haven’t connected the dots, watch this (and laugh). Continue reading
1. This. Oh my goodness. #ALLTHETEARS Continue reading
1. I’m back from Hawaii. It was ace. Don’t worry, I’ll bore you with a long show-offy holiday post soon.
2. The Baileys Prize shortlist has been announced. And the thing I love most is that London baker, Biscuiteers, iced the book covers. Brilliant. Continue reading
Top 10 Tuesday (this week I’ve done a bad-ass top 15) is a weekly feature created and hosted by The Broke & the Bookish and featuring a different book-related theme each week. I was a bit of a TTT-slacker last year, even though I generally love a list. Anyways, this week’s topic is ‘2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To’. Continue reading