01.This is my favourite news story of 2019.
02. Discovered a new restaurant last week, Ombra, and I’m obsessed with their chicchetti menu.
03. And not for the first time, I’ve wondered why tapas bars are a thing in Melbourne and yet chicchetti bars aren’t…
04. You couldn’t just pop in but I think the elevator ride would be worth it.
05. Is Bookish Thoughts turning into my travel bucket list? Probably. This.
06. Seems like a reasonable idea (because it involves gin)…
07. This is the sky in Melbourne today. It’s summer now, right? On that note (and in celebration of Father’s Day), one of my dad’s favourite songs – Blue Skies, sung by Willie Nelson.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.