01. I’m obsessed with caprese salad, so it stands to reason I’ll be obsessed with caprese skillet lasagne.
02. Eeek! Will be starting #20BooksofSummer tomorrow (my May reading took longer than expected).
05. Naomi tweeted a pic of the new Jessie Burton novel, The Confession. Soooo jealous!
06. Made it to another German Film Festival movie, this time a comedy – Der Vorname / How About Adolf? (no, a German comedy is not an oxymoron) – it was very funny.
07. Watching MotherFatherSon (in fact, I’m totally engrossed) and listening to The Shrink Next Door (ethical boundaries, anyone?)
08. A friend has just organised a weekend away for us. It’s so great not having to be Nicole (zoom ahead to the 2.35 mark of the video if you don’t know what a Nicole is).
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.