01. Isn’t John Irving’s writing process bananas?! (I can’t wait for Darkness as a Bride.)
02. I’ve been to one Comedy Festival show (Urzila Carlson – ace) and have another lined up for next week but I miss the Festival of the nineties, when you’d go to back-to-back shows for the price of a beer, and half the comedians you’d never heard of but it didn’t matter anyway because the show was the price of a beer… The last few years I’ve found the programme overwhelmingly large – perhaps I’m just old and out of the loop?
03. Would you pay for podcasts? I would if the content was good.
05. I don’t know why but hearing someone say “A pair of curtains…” in a Swedish accent is relaxing.
06. I’m going to organise a girls weekend here.
07. Love the Gorman and Rachel Castle collab.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.