01. I was lucky to see a production of my very favourite Shakespearean play last week – Twelfth Night. Frank Woodley was a stellar Sir Andrew (and that’s a large Melbourne Gin Co. gin, tonic and grapefruit next to my program, so obviously it was an ace night).
02. The Victorian State elections are of no interest to most of my readers however I’ll reiterate one thing that John Pesutto said as he essentially watched the loss of his job on live television – that if politicians continue to make politics about themselves (as opposed to the Party and policies), they will lose voters. Simple. I wonder if the Liberals in Canberra are taking heed?
03. I had always wondered about this.
05. Northern Exposure revival? Bring it.
06. This story about an outback bookshop.
07. Very pleased that my son’s VCE reading for next year are two books that are in my TBR stack (The Secret River by Kate Grenville and Night by Elie Wiesel). I’m looking forward to read-along, even if my son isn’t!
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.