01. Late-afternoon-altostratus taken at McCrae beach.
02. That pic looks rather grey. Most of my beach holiday was more like this:
03. Grace and Frankie season 4. Can’t wait.
04. Australia’s foray into ‘slow tv’ – 17 hours on The Ghan. I didn’t even know ‘slow tv’ was a thing. Did you?
05. This story made me cry a little (it’s happy and sad and somewhere in-between). And it reminded me that I still need to read When Breath Becomes Air.
09. March 29 is in the diary. Will lose my shit if I miss out on something fabulous (eg. that geometric tee or the b&w print dress).
10. And last but not least – RIP Dolores. You provided the soundtrack to my 1990s.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Stop by, say g’day.