02. Lots of this is Brit-focused but 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 16.
03. Art Deco amazingness.
04. Jennifer Lawrence as Agnes in the movie version of Burial Rites? I don’t know…
05. Here’s a gym I would want to visit regularly (because it has its own bar).
06. Christmas jumpers (sweaters) aren’t a thing in Australia. It’s usually 35°C on Christmas Day. We have Christmas rashies.
07. They’re letting us back again. Woohoo!
08. I have no need for this but I am curious – does anyone have one? Has it changed your life?
09. Sometimes I spot a recipe and I can’t think about anything else until I’ve made it. This.
10. And while we’re at it, this (might make a Christmas Day appearance I think).
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Stop by, say g’day.