01. It’s old news now, but the interview that broke Twitter last week is one of the best things I’ve seen in years. I’m torn over my favourite part: the ‘what’s goin’ on in here?’ dance; the man swatting kid; plot twist baby’s entrance; wife’s crouching door close; or the background wailing.
02. It reminds me of a fabulous interview with Alexander Downer many years ago. He was being interviewed at home (presumably to make him seem like a more personable guy) and, while walking through his garden, his kid pops into the frame and points to the washing line and says “These are dad’s undies.” Gold.
03. I might have to do a post on the podcasts I’ve been enjoying lately… But in the meantime, I’m looking forward to S-Town.
04. Week two of uni and I’m already snowed under by #ALLTHEREADING.
05. Authors and their drink of choice. This is why I love Fitzgerald.
07. It’s boring to talk about weather but just quietly, I’m over 22°C nights.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.