01. Guess what I saw last week?
Book of Mormon – so much of it is so, so wrong but so much of it is so, so funny.
02. Madame Bibi’s War and Peace post. I’m in awe. And I’m jealous. My use of the Serial Reader app has been spasmodic (I keep switching between the app and my hard copy which is a better translation). And did I mention that my husband was using my copy of W&P as a doorstop? #nothelpful
03. Apparently these aren’t complicated… Huh. Anyway, they’re pretty.
04. Where can I get a skirt like Miss Austria’s?
05. I started uni again this week and I really love my course. Phew.
06. I wish this* had happened when we were visiting Kilauea.
*I have a bucket-list item that involves watching lava hit the sea, viewed from a boat. No, not specific at all…
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.