01. Our German dinner was such fun (have been eating lots of greens since, to strike some balance…).
02. We did end up making our own Mohrenkopf. Nearly had a nervous breakdown in the process (very fiddly).
03. I downloaded a bunch of podcasts a month ago but only now sifting through them. The measure of a good podcast? If I stay sitting in the car to listen to a bit more… So, My Dad Wrote a Porno is the current winner. Hilarious.
06. I’ve always joked that if I was Minister for Health, I’d make everyone swim in the sea… (no thought about the logistics of this policy decision, obvs).
07. This blood orange tequila fizz.
08. Want versus need…
09. Saw Lion. Cried for two hours. So good.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Swing by, say g’day.