01. Particularly relevant were 2.02pm, 2.04pm and 4pm.
02. Ohh look! (Or rather, listen) – a Stella Prize podcast.
03. This list of podcasts is ace (I’m running out of library audiobooks that appeal, so will be switching back to podcasts in the new year).
04. Picked my 2017 Reading Challenges. Have showed little restraint, as usual.
06. Saw my GP today, told her the details of my melanoma. Her response – “You have a guardian angel looking after you…So lucky.” *I know*.
08. A ten-episode television series of The Handmaids Tale – excellent.
09. I was looking for a new show and found Divorce. So dark. So not-what-I-expected-from-an-American-comedy (which I later found out it’s not. It’s written by the brilliant Sharon Horgan, the mastermind behind another favourite, Catastrophe).
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Swing by, say g’day.