02. Related: Australia is allowed to compete in Eurovision 2017.
03. If mince pies in the supermarket by October weren’t enough to piss me off, there’s this. Seriously, there’s still two months worth of reading left in the year…
05. Which celebrity cookbook should you own? Apparently I need Freddy Prinze Jr.’s (didn’t even know he cooked…).
06. Lisa at Bookshelf Fantasies mentioned an app that could unlock a War & Peace achievement for me… in just 235 short reading bursts!
07. Bought some of their very lovely whiskey glasses last year for the husband and now they have gin glasses… Huzzah!
09. This story about a book group.
10. We had a lovely four-day-mini-break at Inverloch with friends this week – it included sand dunes, beach walks, gin and tonics, board games, and the kids discovering a ‘jigsaw‘ that was my friend, Emma’s, when she was a kid.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Swing by, say g’day.