01. Love the beat, love the clip, love the Robbie-ness, hate the matchy-matchy Russian/discussion/concussion line.
02. In my review of Foer’s Here I Am, I mentioned Spielberg. I just have to share a quote that hints at the hilarity of that particular scene –
“Urinal etiquette forgives a reflexive glance and the cough might have been an alibi, but there was simply no way to return to the scene without propositioning sex, and even in a world in which Spielberg hadn’t made A.I., that wasn’t going to happen.”
03. When I go to Berlin next (because I will go again), I’m doing this underground tour.
04. This week in adorable hair news…
06. It’s a great idea but could there ever be enough bacon…?
07. Saw Bridget Jones’ Baby yesterday. It was great fun (Bridget Jones haters should listen to this track from the movie soundtrack).
08. I think Glory Days and I’m on Fire were robbed, but anyway, someone’s gone to the trouble of ranking all of Bruce Springsteen’s songs.
09. This is a thing of beauty. #want
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.