01. A few years ago, I had an indulgent trip to Miami – to look at buildings (and lie on the beach). Knowing my family would be unlikely to want to spend days looking at Art Deco facades, stair rails and doors, it was sensible to go solo. After seeing this list, it looks like I need another nine trips.
02. Remember a couple of weeks ago I mentioned footy finals? They won the grand final. By two points. Needless to say, my nerves were shredded.
03. Finished the #20BooksOfSummer reading challenge with a day to spare. Looking back over my list I realised that the reading highlights have been few and far between over the last few months. The best of my twenty books were The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim, Asking For It by Louise O’Neill, and All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld. Sloane Crosley’s essays, I Was Told There’d Be Cake, was good fun as well.
04. The other thing I discovered during the #20BooksOfSummer challenge was that sometimes, a summers day in Belfast is colder than a winters day in Melbourne.
05. East or West? Can’t believe I have never been to the Berlin Bar. What the hell have I been doing?!
06. Assuming the same logic applies to television, right?
07. Can’t tell you how much I’m loving this new Fitbit challenge.
08. This will be made.
09. I really shouldn’t look at blood test results and then hit Dr.Google…
10. Beach libraries? Discuss.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.