01. Yesterday I went to Sydney to be part of the studio audience for the ABC’s The Book Club – indulgent, yes, and so much fun (spoiler: the panel ALL AGREES ON A BOOK!).
02. I didn’t have much time in Sydney other than that spent at the ABC Studio, although I did squeeze in a quick walk this morning. And I thought that people who live in Sydney must suck at cloud-spotting… (remember, it’s winter here).
03. My trip allowed me an 8.30am sleep-in and a buffet breakfast. I love hotel buffet breakfasts hard.
04. Speaking of clouds, don’t want to brag BUT I’m currently ranking 657 on Cloudspotter (my shot of iridescence and undulatus moved me up quite a few spots).
08. I think I need to add this to my snorkeling/ diving bucket list.
09. I’m having a fight with Fed-Ex. I stayed home waiting for a delivery, only to go to the letterbox to find a ‘Sorry we missed you’ card. Bullshit. So the driver comes back the next day. Same thing. Drivers get paid by the hour, right? I’m sharing it here because I’m about to go absolutely mental at the next person I speak to at their call centre… But I want my parcel first.
10. Shameful confession: I’ve been watching The Hills. Again. In its entirety. I started watching because there’s a 10 year anniversary show airing next week. In the meantime, MTV released an alternate ending… And I can’t even… (Because remember the ending they aired at the time changed everything about reality television?).
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Get into it.