01. I have a seriously huge weekend: Eurovision, The Pearl Fishers, the Sound of Music musical and hoping to squeeze in seeing the Blues play on Sunday.
02. You know how much I love Eurovision, right? Obviously I’m barracking for not-a-European-country-but-allowed-in-because-of-dedication-to-the-cause entrant Australia, but I do think that Ireland and Czech Republic will be front-runners.
**post-semi-final-2-update: Lithuania for the win (Ireland robbed. Australia was awesome).**
03. *sigh* some people just can’t play nicely though.
04. Nearly 100 eighties bands in seven seconds – I actually can’t stop watching this.
05. I have a new favourite stripey t-shirt. Hooray!
06. Last week I mentioned the funniest book I’ve read so far this year – a few days later I discovered Harrington has a new book out next year. Hooray!
07. Those that know me IRL, know that I change my fragrance about once a decade. If that. *hey, I’m loyal* I’m considering this but putting it through my rigorous testing process*.
08. I love a variation on a theme – this rosé sangria.
08. Soft-shell crab sliders are in my very-near-future.
* trying it on a million times in the shop over the course of six months and waiting to see if it gives me a migraine.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.