1. Man Booker 2015 shortlist time. I’m in the middle of A Little Life. It’s brilliant but harrowing. I also have Brief History and will probably read Spool (although I don’t love Tyler the way I feel I ought…). Thoughts on the others?
2. I’m chipping away at my TBR spreadsheet. Seriously, if it hits 300 books*, I’m not buying a single book in 2016.
3. I read a book that was so bad this week that I won’t bother with a review. And no, I won’t say what book.
4. Nutella bento boxes should always be a thing.
5. It’s true. This is the best gif ever.**
6. Are you watching Catastrophe? If not, why not? Haven’t laughed so hard at the tele in ages. Get on it.
7. I think this dress is inevitable for me…
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.
* so far it’s up to 177 books but worryingly I still have a long way to go.
** it’s Will asking Kate if she wants a drink.