1. I usually start with bookish news. However…
I PASSED MY EXAM! (Comfortably. Yay me).
Thank goodness. I would have cried (and eaten my body weight in Mint Slices) if I’d had to repeat that subject.
2. My exam pass has confirmed that ‘when in doubt, choose C’ is an excellent approach to life.
3. Also (sorry, still on my exam), they must have standardised the fuck out of those results. Not complaining, just saying…
4. The Reading Spa. Sheer brilliance (and shows one way that independent book sellers make the world a better place). If I lived in Bath, England, I’d give everyone I knew this as a present.
6. My Summer Reading challenge is ticking along – a third of the way through and I’ve read seven of 20 books.
7. Totally love these page markers. I think next semester’s reading on the molecular basis of gene structure would be more bearable with little trees, no?
8. This post about NYC from Drizzle & Dip made me wish I was in NYC right about now.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.