1. I’m in a bit of a reading slump.
2. So I popped by my favourite book shop, Readings, and bought a book that I knew nothing about. Nothing at all.
3. More opera this week, this time Don Giovanni. It was a new production and very good (but so very long – I may/ may not have had a little nana nap during Act I but perked up during Act II where the harpsichord solos rock).
4. My lovely friend Steph is visiting from London in June. She has requested that I make this cake. I will oblige.
6. A friend asked if I was interested in going with her to Crossfit. Before I committed, I asked a physio friend what she thought about it. She sent me this article and from the pictures alone, I’m quite sure that Crossfit and I will not be friends.
7. Looking forward to seeing this film.
8. I need a new phone (mine dies when I take a call…) – I just hate dealing with technology.
9. But I have already bought a new phone cover to make the whole task more enjoyable. Priorities.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.