2. I’d like to see Hartnett win.
3. But can’t believe Favel Parrett’s When the Night Comes didn’t make the longlist.
6. Saw the movie The Theory of Everything today. Basically cried for two hours straight.
7. And if Eddie Redmayne doesn’t win an Academy Award then the system sucks.
8. Uni starts back in a fortnight. I had so many lovely plans for the break… Done nothing. Now I’m down to the tedious must-dos: tax, dealing with IT issues, work.
9. And although this ‘holiday’ hasn’t even finished, I’m already thinking about the next ones – a mini-break in Hobart with my friend who is visiting from London. And a quick overseas jaunt with Leanne – location to be decided (but it will include a rich local culture and good sightseeing plus excellent food and an opportunity for cocktails by a pool – Vietnam? Hong Kong? Malaysia?). The pool below is at Hong Kong’s Hotel Indigo.
10. A final bookish thought – I finished two books today so I am in the rare (for me) position of ‘currently not reading anything’. Looking forward to decision time tonight.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.