As always, Bookish Thoughts is hosted by the lovely Christine. Less about ‘thoughts’ this week, more like ‘Things I Want*’.
1. This salad. I like salads that are not the healthiest but still call themselves salads (I mean lardons… who are we kidding?).
2. For my exams to be over.
3. Actually, more time to study for exams…
4. These shoes. Christmas party essential.
5. Leanne Shapton’s Women in Clothes.
6. To win the Fat Duck ballot.
7. One (or six) of these necklaces. They’re maps (this one is Berlin).
8. A new rice cooker. I had the same one for a decade. It busted. I’ve had two more within the last two years. Grrr. Better buy myself one or someone will give me a rice cooker for Christmas…
9. For my kids to stop hassling me about Halloween. We’re not going trick or treating. Because we are not American. And because I’m a bah-humbug** about it.
10. Neon sprinkles. For a PON*** on your cupcakes.
**what is the Halloween equivalent of bah-humbug?
***Pop of Neon