Today I’m talking things I love. Not the big, super-duper-important, high-level things like my family (because that goes without saying). No, today is about life’s little pleasures.
1. The beach. Pools. And swimming in those places (the picture above is my favourite place to be during summer – McCrae beach on the Mornington Peninsula).
5. Food porn, particularly Australian Gourmet Traveller.
6. Gossip Girl. Speak to me Chuck Bass.
7. ABBA. I’m five again, in the loungeroom, dancing to my Arrival record.
8. Gin and tonics. I won’t pretend anything healthier…
10. And last but not least, nail polish. I will never reveal how many bottles of nail polish I own but it’s shameful. I’ve been favouring shades of blue and green of late but metallics are creeping in for summer. And despite what my husband thinks, all of my bottles of red polish are slightly different.